The news is very depressing to watch. However, when I do choose to watch it, I realize what a lucky and blessed woman I truly am. So, here is my list of what I am thankful for this holiday season:
1.) I am thankful that my father had a successful surgery to remove his prostate and free him from the cancer in his body.
2.) I am thankful that I have such a supportive and loving husband.
3.) I am thankful that I have a healthy, smart, beautiful, loving daughter.
4.) I am thankful that I have the best possible family and friends a woman could have in her life.
5.) I am thankful that we have the financial means so I don't have to work a typical 9 to 5 job.
6.) I am thankful that I am relatively healthy.
7.) I am thankful that I have a beautiful house to live in.
8.) I am thankful for Sicklerville United Methodist Church and the people that go there.
I'm sure I'll think of more things later, but these things are at the top of my list. We should all take the time out to reflect on those things that we are grateful for. Expressing gratitude should be a year round event, not just something we do around the holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment